Hello and welcome to Felix Felicitated – a blog that I created to share my experiences and thoughts regarding the things I am passionate about. The inspiration behind this blog is my strong love for writing.
Who am I?
I am a 20-something-year-old girl, trying to figure out the world in my own way. I love reading, writing, photography and swimming. Although I am more of an introvert, I am trying to come out of my shell and fly! After all, the world contains so many good things, what’s life if we do not experience at least some of them?
Some fun facts about me
- 🧹 I am a ‘Pottermore-certified’ Hufflepuff (Go Badgers!).
- 🐈 My patronus is a calico cat.
- 😬 My least favourite colour is yellow.
- 🗄️ I am obsessed with organisation and productivity.
- 🧙🏽 I am a Potterhead (can’t you tell already?).
- 🙅♀️ I don’t like re-watching and re-reading stuff (the only exceptions being Harry Potter, FRIENDS and The Big Bang Theory).
About this blog
As confessed earlier, I am a massive Potterhead. Harry Potter has played a huge role in getting me interested in reading and writing. The name ‘Felix Felicitated’ reflects this. It has been derived from the potion named ‘Felix Felicis’ or ‘Liquid Luck’ (cf. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince).
What is this blog about?
This blog is my creative and safe place. Irrespective of the outcome, I am always proud of this space since it is where I can unleash my beliefs and thoughts.
Initially, I made this blog as a means to satisfy my creative outlet. However, over the years, I have developed new interests. Now, I pen down my thoughts here.
You can expect posts about:
- 📚 Reviews – books, TV shows, movies and podcasts
- 🖤 My favourite things
- ✨ Personal anecdotes
- ⏲️ Productivity and organisation
- 📝 Little snippets of my write-ups
How often do I post?
After dabbling with different schedules, I have come to realise that I work better under a set routine. Therefore, I post every Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2:00 PM GMT.
How to connect with me?
I like making internet friends, so if interested, here are some ways to connect with me:
- 🐦 Twitter: You can connect with me there. However, I know my limits so I try to be judicious about my social media usage and do my best to maintain a healthy balance. Nevertheless, there’s a higher chance of me replying sooner with the next two options.
- 📧 Email: This is the best way to connect with me. I check my email regularly and keep up with it more than Twitter. You can just drop a line here.
- 🌐 Blog: If none of the above aligns with you, just leave a comment on any of my blog posts and I will surely reply! Sometimes, life catches up and I might take some time, but I promise to get back as soon as possible!
- 📚 For book review requests, I would ask you to read the policy first. This would allow us to proceed without any confusion down the line. If everything applies to you, feel free to shoot me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for coming by. I hope you enjoy the journey! 😃